If you are reading this you are probably either someone who is studying Internet Marketing and struggling to figure out how to make money online for free or little cost, or you are simply curious about what it’s all about. I have been in your shoes, very recently as a matter of fact, and I see the same questions asked over and over by aspiring Internet Marketers. Then I see those same aspiring entrepreneurs give up and walk away from a business that, if they had just persisted a little longer, could have made them enough money to do whatever they wanted to with their life, whether it was to have a bit of extra money for bills, pay off their bills completely, buy that new boat they have their eye on, or even quit their day job entirely and become a full time Internet Marketer.
But first things first, some people may not even know what this is, so let me explain. An Internet Marketer is simply the process of promoting a business or product online. You may do that by promoting your own product or you may decide to become an affiliate for someone else and promote other people’s products or businesses, in which case you are an Affiliate Marketer. Either way there is a lot of money to be made.
I began with the same amount of knowledge some of you may have right now – none! I am not a techie, I didn’t know how to build a simple landing page, had no idea how to do any of that technical stuff. But it wasn’t too hard to learn if you find the right places online and the right group of people to help you.
In the meantime, here is the process I used to learn to make nearly $400 a day after only 3 months.
1. First, I found the best Internet Marketing community for me which meant that it had to be a place where people were extremely helpful and would not flame you for asking simple newbie questions. I had a lot of questions so I asked a lot! And I learned an amazing amount from these really helpful folks. I had to join the community for a small monthly fee but it was the only money that I really had to spend, period. And it was well worth it. I don’t think I would have been able to learn even a portion of what I did without this great community.
2. Next, I studied for as many hours per day as I was able to fit in. I read everything I could, and that included as much of the archives of the forum as was possible.
3. Then, I took the information I learned and decided on which Internet Marketing method I was going to pursue. I chose article marketing promoting an affiliate product.
4. I chose a niche and did some keyword research using all free tools easily found online.
5. I built a small very simple landing page using a free site online.
5. Once I found my keywords, I began to churn out articles, at least one article per day but the more the merrier.
6. The money stated to trickle in at first, and then after a few months of this same process, traffic picked up and sales began to be consistent.
You can use this process over and over as many times as you want to. It really works, and it’s super easy for anyone new to Internet Marketing who is really wanting to know how to make money online for free or, at the most, very minimal cost. The rewards are great, and this is something I recommend highly for anyone with an interest in starting a new career online.